Be A Mathematician
Be A Mathematician General Information
"Be a Mathematician"
• Inspire your child to think mathematically
• Develop conceptual thinking
• Excite your child with math "challenges"
• Prepare for material 1 to 2 years ahead
• Learn from teachers with expertise in mathematics
• Small class setting (about 10 students)
"Conceptual challenge" method and course developed by Narbik Manukian, Ph.D. Over 20 years of research and teaching experience at UCLA and industry in physics and mathematics
• 3rd grade on Thursdays starting Oct. 13 3:30 – 4:30 PM Room 19
• 4th grade on Thursdays starting Oct. 13 4:30 – 5:30 PM Room 19
• 5th grade on Tuesdays starting Oct. 11 4:00 – 5:00 PM Room 19
Fee: $150 for 10 week course
For information contact:
Be a Mathematician
We are starting the Fall sessions of Be a Mathematician on Tuesday, Oct. 11 for 5th graders and Thursday Oct. 13 for 3rd and 4th graders. Attached is the flier/application which you can print and fill out. Please send the completed application to the PO Box listed on the application.